Wednesday, September 12, 2012

To begin

I want to begin this blog explaining that I am by no means an expert on things Chinese. I am just a student like yourself looking to gain insight into a culture that is very complex and different than our own. My major at my university is not Asian Studies, nor am I Asian myself. All I know as I start this blog is that I have an interest in learning about Chinese culture and I have a work ethic that makes me willing to research in order to find answers to my questions. Throughout this blog, you will find that I am telling you a story of my discoveries; a story that will describe how I reached understanding and closure on the vast topics I am covering. Hopefully, you can follow my findings with the research I cite and learn about Chinese mythology without reading a long and intricate textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment